Must be Skilled in:
J2EE, JSP, Spring MVC, EJB, Spring , Hibernate ORM, Web Services (WSDL, XSLT, XML, SOAP,REST), JUnit, Ant /Maven / gradle build tools, CVS/ SVN , Eclipse IDE, SQL Developer, Unix scripting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- Related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Java/Spring MVC, Hibernate development and broad experience with relational databases, data modeling, and Object-Oriented software designs.
- Responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining projects in accordance to the Rational Unified Process or Waterfall models
- Required to architect and design frameworks or components and then follow through with the coding, testing and integration of those components, usually working as part of a team, but sometimes on their own
- Responsible for code quality and adherence to standards
- Participate in design reviews and identify potential mitigation strategies for technical risks
- Maintain and deliver complete project documentation in clear and comprehensive manner
- Report status against the project plan and Possess ability to communicate clearly with project team
- Able to work some flexible hours, as required by Project Manager, to meet project deadlines